New SEO Workshop
Registration is Closed!
Subscribe to BlogAid News to be the first to know
when the next SEO Workshop launches.
What You Get in the Workshop
In 3 live sessions you’ll receive the same info I deliver in my 1-on-1 training classes.
Session 1 – Full Site SEO
This one session will:
- completely change how you think about SEO
- show you all hidden SEO site elements that you can easily optimize
- every place page titles are indexed
- give you a focused plan on specific items that you can knock out immediately after the session
You’ll know exactly what you are doing and why!!!
Session 2 – Page SEO
You’ll discover how to:
- use keywords the right way
- know exactly where to place your keywords, including hidden spots
- create content that is candy to both your readers and the search engines using the most current methods. (You’ll actually love this and so will your readers!!!)
- get Google juice on your conversion spots
- be properly credited for your content and build authority on topic (this is huge SEO!!!)
You’ll come out of this session with an exact plan for what to check on your current page content.
And you’ll have a checklist to immediately apply on every new piece of content too.
Session 3 – Blog Post SEO
- every critical SEO element on your blog posts.
- how easy it is to optimize each one of those elements. (You’re already doing this work, now you’ll know how to maximize the results in 1 minute or less.)
- the hidden elements Google indexes on your posts that will change how you recycle your older content too.
Live Q&A session to answer your SEO questions on your site.
Each workshop replay will be available later the same day. You’ll continue to have access to all replays for 1 week after all 4 sessions end.
What You Get in the Full DIY SEO Course
Get the whole course now and save!
The live SEO Workshop and replays are included in the full course and always available.
The full course also includes future workshops with current SEO changes. (You know how much Google loves moving the cheese!)
You also get:
- 12 tutorials on the Yoast SEO plugin settings
- 4 tutorials on all of your Google connections, including XML sitemap
- 4 tutorials to ensure Google properly credits you for all the content you create
- Step-by-step, non-geek tutorials that help you get it done in just one sitting